Our second annual Eggstravaganza is coming up on April 8! Eggstravaganza will include egg-citing activities and three Egg Dashes on the Rio Tinto Kennecott Plaza.
This event is included with Aquarium Admission and is FREE for Aquarium Members.
Schedule of Events:
- Rio Tinto Kennecott Plaza Opens at 10:00 am (the West Lawn will be closed for preparations before each Egg Dash)
- All-day activities include Facepainting, DJ Dance Party, Egg Walk, and Sack Races
- Spring Bunny Meet-and-Greet from 12:30-4:00 pm
- Egg Dash at 12:00 pm
- Egg Dash at 2:00 pm
- Egg Dash at 4:00 pm
- Children can also collect eggs through games and activities on the East side of the Plaza and a scavenger hunt inside the Aquarium.
- Eggstravaganza ends at 5:00 pm
EGG DASH RULES
Each Egg Dash will take place on the West Lawn of the Rio Tinto Kennecott Plaza. Map signs will be posted.
Strollers are not allowed in the Egg Dash zones. Stroller parking is available in the Food Truck arena on the south end of the plaza.
Dash zones will be divided by age as follows:
- Bunny Zone (3 and under)
Children must be supervised at all times.
This event occurs outdoors on the Rio Tinto Kennecott Plaza and may change due to inclement weather. The Coral Reef play area is designed for children aged 5-12 with adult supervision. Additional play areas are available around the plaza.